| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eastport, Me in November is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 119.9mm (4.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Eastport, Me November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Eastport, Me, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Eastport, Me:
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 223.3 kms (138.8 miles) NE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) NNE
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) NNE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 98.2 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 164.1 kms (102 miles) E
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) SSE
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) SE