| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eastport, Me in September is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 91.4mm (3.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Eastport, Me September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Eastport, Me, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Eastport, Me:
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 223.3 kms (138.8 miles) NE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) NNE
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) NNE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 98.2 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 164.1 kms (102 miles) E
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) SSE
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) SE